Let me help you enjoy the benefits of massage. I've been gifted with an intuited touch to help relax and assist in your bodies own natural healing.
Deep/Soft Tissue · Swedish · Sports · Energy Palpation and Reflexology · Neuromuscular Therapy · Shiatsu · Stretching
Additional Services - Essential Oil · Hydrotherapy · Sound Therapy
Typical sessions range of 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
Depending on the state of being, I also offer deep relaxing full body sessions that can continue for longer periods. These sessions can take a couple hours and are a great way to enhance relaxing or self care days, retreats, and detoxing periods.
Incorporate Massage with any other therapy or session
ASK ABOUT HOME VISITS, TRAVELLING, OR EVENTS
Pricing subject to sliding scales, average $1 a minute.
I began this path to help anyone that can benefit and I find that sometimes those who need it the most are not always able to pay standard prices, so feel free to see how we can work together
Nurses, Social Workers, Firefighters, Police Officers, Teachers, Military, Parents - please see what special offers I have
Benefits of Massage
- Enhanced general relaxation
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Reduces muscular tension and associated discomfort
- Lessens depression and anxiety
- Improved sleep
- Increased feelings of well-being
- Enhance tissue elasticity and flexibility
- Increase range of motion in joints
- Relax tight muscle aches and stiffness
- Speeds recovery from exercise and overuse
- Promotes well nourished - healthy skin
- Improves circulation of blood + lymph
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller, thus lessens medication dependence
- Improves immune system functioning
- Improves energy flow
NY License #029316
Insured Through AMTA
Graduated FLSM March 27, 2015
verification expires: 03/31/2018